How would you like a better way of managing SharePoint? If you ask most people who are responsible for managing SharePoint, we’re starting to hear more and more that it’s time for a much easier way to control their environments. So, what are the questions you should consider when looking at the different SharePoint management solutions available?
- What are you trying to do in your environment? Can you purchase one comprehensive solution, or will you need to purchase multiple products to configure, manage, maintain, and secure your environment?
- Can the solution give you complete access to create, manage, monitor, or modify individual items, an entire site collection, or everything in between?
- Can the solution help me automate everything from simple configurations to complex updates?
- Can the solution leverage data from any enterprise data source to integrate SharePoint with your line of business systems?
- Can the solution help you manage SharePoint Online, SharePoint on-prem, and hybrid manage from one pane of glass, without licensing restrictions?
- Can the solution help you manage an enterprise implementation across hundreds of servers and multiple geographies?
- Can the solution allow you to easily preview, modify, or roll-back updates in your environment?
- Will the solution need to be installed in my SharePoint environment or does it have a zero-footprint model?
- How long does it take to implement the solution? Minutes, days, or weeks?
- How is the solution priced? Will you have to pay more every time you change the number of servers, farms, versions used, or moves from on-prem to the cloud.
A large, global enterprise recently came to us to help them gain control of an extremely, complex SharePoint environment with dozens of SharePoint farms on hundreds of servers. We went through these questions and they were pleased to discover SPorganizer. Now the company has access to a next generation solution that can help them integrate, transform, automate, and control their entire SharePoint environment in minutes. In fact, they have said “We’ve been very happy with our partnership with DocAuto, while we have been constantly frustrated with other vendors.”